This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Use our free bubbles Valentine printable cards to put together some easy and adorable bubbles themed Valentines. Perfect non-food option to avoid allergy concerns.
Here comes another easy Valentine idea to our growing collection of Valentine printables! I love this non-candy option for classroom Valentines. Bubbles are such a fun favor idea in general because they are easy to fit with just about any theme. You can always find bubbles at your local dollar store (and of course, online as well). I found these bubbles at Dollar Tree. You could even use traditional bottles of bubbles and punch a hole in the corner of our tags and tie the tags around the bottle.
This year you can pair small packs of bubbles with our printable cards for a quick and easy classroom Valentine!
DIY Bubbles Valentine Supplies
Here’s what you will need to create these Valentines:
You can grab our printable cards right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. Note: these printables are for personal use only.
How to Assemble these DIY Valentines
These Valentines are SUPER easy to assemble!
1. Print out our cards. We recommend printing these cards on white cardstock to make them fairly sturdy. These cards are pre-sized to fit most smaller wand-style bubbles containers. The cards are approximately 4×6 inches in size. You can print 3 cards per page and you can print as many pages as you need.
2. Have your kiddo sign the each card at the bottom. They can write their classmates’ names on the top of the cards or on the back.
3. Attach the bubbles to the cards by placing a small hole on either side of the middle of the bubbles container. I used a pick tool to make the holes. You could also use Washi tape instead, totally up to you.
4. Tie the bubbles to the card using twine or ribbon.
5. Continue until you have enough Valentines for the class! Aren’t they adorable?
Let me know if you give these printables a try and how they turn out!
Other posts you might enjoy…