This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
We received samples of some of the products in this post. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.
Easter Basket Filler Ideas
I don’t know about you, but when I think of my childhood Easters, I think of one thing and one thing alone: CANDY. Lots of candy. An all-out candy-buffet hand delivered by the bunny himself. My brother, sister and I would spend Easter day eating, eating, eating candy. Peanut butter cups, little chocolate eggs, caramels, the list goes on and on.
And don’t get me wrong – I’m not going to tell you not to give your kids a single bite of candy in those baskets. No way. Nothing wrong with some candy. But I am always looking for candy alternatives to put in my kids’ baskets. It’s easier to keep the candy-binging at bay when it’s not there in the first place. My kids are just as happy (perhaps even more so) with little toys like bubbles and chalk than they are with candy.
So as another Easter draws closer, check out this list with some non-candy Easter basket ideas!
- Bubbles (We just got some of the Gazillion Bubbles products, including the Giant Bubble Mill… I’m honestly not sure who is more excited about these bubble toys – the kids or the parents!)
- Jump ropes
- Playing Cards
- Doc McStuffins Get Better Baby Cece Doll
- Hot Wheels
- Hair brushes
- Hair accessories
- Lip gloss/chapstick
- Bunch O Balloons from Zuru (Have you seen the new Bunch O Balloons Filler/Soaker? How about the MINIONS water balloons? Our water balloon fights are going to be TOP NOTCH this summer!)
- Bath toys
- Granola bars
- Fruit snacks
- X-Shot Bubble Ball (for the older kids!)
- Applesauce pouches
- Colorful pipe cleaners
- Sports bottles
- Doc McStuffins Baby Check Up Lil’ Nursery Pals
- Action figures
- Coloring books
- Sketch pads
- Minnie’s Happy Helpers Pet Carrier
- Flip flops
- Temporary tattoos
- Madballs Foam Balls
- Gardening tools
- Tonka Tinys (Blind Packs and Playsets)
- Bubble bath
- Sing-a-ma-lings Pets
- Finger paint
- Gift cards
- Silly string
- Glow sticks
- Bathtub crayons
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers Pit Crew Toolbox
- Tsum Tsums
- Real Cooking Ultimate Baking Starter Set (Our junior chef LOVES this one!)
Got more ideas? Leave a comment with them!
Other posts you might enjoy…
Our video highlight reel: