This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Dunkin Donuts Themed Teacher Gift
Looking for a gift for a Dunkin’ fan? Look no further! Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards are the perfect gift for any DD fan. Use our FREE printable gift card holder to dress up your gift card in less than a minute!
Dunkin Donuts Gift Card Teacher Gift
Dunkin’ Donuts gift cards make great teacher gifts. They are easy and the stores are plentiful in many area. Several of the kids’ teachers will be receiving Dunkin’ gift cards from us this year and I just whipped up this printable card to put them on.
Assembly is SUPER simple:
1. Open the card that I designed here. Enter your email at the prompt and check your inbox (might go to promotions tab if you have gmail). An email should arrive within minutes that contains the free printable link. This file is a nice and easy PDF file. There are (2) 5×7 sized images on the page. Print as many copies as you need. Note: these are for personal use only.
2. Print the file on white card stock.
3. Use tape to affix the gift card to your printable.
4. Sign the card (or have your kiddo sign it).
5. Wrap some twine around the whole thing if you desire.
That was easy!
Here is a video I made showing how to assemble the similar Thanks a Latte themed gift card holders:
Other posts you might enjoy…