This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is part of a Halloween Craft Challenge sponsored by Pro World. We received vinyl samples to use as inspiration for this project. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.
Last week we were cruising the dollar store aisles while Lily had dance class and lo and behold, I saw the coolest glass bottles. These bottles were just begging to be turned into some sort of spooky project for Halloween! I thought the bottles would look really neat sitting on a shelf as decor, and then I decided they would look even COOLER if incorporated into the party menu!
The possibilities are really endless when it comes to color options and flavors. I want to share with what we ended up using!
- 2 clear glass bottles from the dollar store
- black vinyl sent to us from Pro World
- green juice
- red juice
How to make:
1. I designed two sets of text in Silhouette Studio. I used “Addams” font to write “Poison Apple Potion” and “Double Feature” font to write “Monster Slime.”
2. I cut each of these pieces of text from the roll of black vinyl on my Silhouette.
3. I wiped down each bottle with rubbing alcohol and then used contact paper to transfer one design onto each bottle.
4. Using a funnel, I filled each bottle with juice and the results were so fantastic!
PIN THIS POST TO PINTEREST!
Other posts you might enjoy…