This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Want to add a little Disney magic to your Christmas tree this year? Use our printable templates to create a DIY Snow White Mickey Mouse Ears ornament! These will look amazing on your tree or would also work great as gift tags for your favorite Disney fans.
Snow White fans! I have such an adorable DIY for you to make! You can make these any time of year, of course, but they will look great on your Christmas tree!
We love Snow White around here. Snow was actually the very first princess that Lily ever met in Disney World and they bonded over a discussion of their mutual love for cake!
Use our free printable templates to recreate this ornament. You can print as many copies of the templates as you need – perfect for making the craft with a group.
DIY Snow White Mickey Mouse Ears Ornament Supplies
- Paper (We used colored printer paper! You can do this and print the templates directly on the colored paper. Or you can use our templates as traceable patterns onto construction paper.) You will need: blue, red, white and yellow paper.
- Glue (liquid school glue AND a glue stick)
- Red Glitter
- String or Ribbon
- Our printable template
You can grab our printables right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. Note: these printables are for personal use only!
How to print from our template
You will print each page of our PDF file individually and cut our the pieces. Here are the correct colors for each corresponding page:
- Page 1 – white paper
- Page 2 – red paper
- Page 3 – blue paper
- Page 4 – yellow paper
How to assemble these DIY Snow White Mickey Mouse Ear Ornaments:
After you have print and cut out all pieces as described above, you’re read to assemble!
1. Using the glue stick, glue the two smaller blue circles to the back of the large blue circle. The shape should be an outline of Mickey’s head.
2. Glue the yellow piece to the bottom of the large blue circle.
3. Fill in the designs on the ears, as well as the top of the yellow piece, with school glue. Shake some red glitter over each glue-filled area.
4. Use the glue stick to glue the red bow onto the top middle of the large blue circle. Allow the glitter glue to dry completely before finishing the final steps!
5. Glue the entire ornament onto the white collar piece.
6. Turn the ornament over and using the school glue (or a piece of tape), loop a piece of string or ribbon and glue it in place for the hanger. Allow to dry completely before displaying!
These ornaments will look so pretty hanging on your tree! You could laminate them before adding the string if you wanted to make them a little more durable.