This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Confession: I love the smell of cinnamon year round. No matter what the current season, I just love a cinnamon scented candle or room spray. Of course during the fall, my enjoyment of this scent hits a fever pitch! I like burning candles and diffusing oil that smells of cinnamon, but have always wanted to try a DIY room spray that can be spritzed in the air.
I finally whipped up my own version of this “Pumpkin Spice” Air Freshener today and I absolutely LOVE it!
You will need:
- small spray bottle
- distilled water
- 2 oz witch hazel
- 10 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 10 drops clove essential oil
- 5 drops citrus or orange essential oil
How to make:
1. In a clean, small spray bottle, add 2 oz of witch hazel.
2. Fill the rest of the way with distilled water (leaving a small space at the top for oils).
3. Add essential oils (10 drops cinnamon, 10 drops clove, 5 drops citrus or orange).
4. Give a little shake and spray wherever you like!
Label your bottle with this free printable label! I printed mine on cardstock and then taped it to my bottle with clear packing tape.
Other posts you might enjoy…