This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Looking for a tasty drink idea for the 21+ crowd for Halloween? You have to check out this awesome recipe! Just 3 ingredients including the garnish, it’s a sweet drink that looks FABULOUSLY CREEPY!
Oh! I am SO excited to add this ghoulish looking drink to my recipe collection today! Over the years I have added so much Halloween content, but I don’t have many drink recipes on the blog. This Halloween themed drink is as fun and easy as it gets. (It also tastes great!)
You could easily make a non-alcoholic version of this drink simply by eliminating the alcohol and only using the Hawaiian punch.
There’s really not much to this recipe, but I will stick it in my recipe widget below anyway so that you can access a printable version if you’d like. The drinks are mixed at a 1:1 ratio which makes the preparation just about as easy as can be.
Creepy Gummy Worm Halloween Cocktail Shots
- double shot glasses (1 per guest)
- shot glass (for measuring)
- Coconut Rum
- Green Berry Rush Hawaiian Punch
- Sour Gummy Worms several per drink
- Fill each shot glass halfway with the coconut rum.
- Fill the rest of the glass to the top with green Hawaiian Punch.
- Place 2 or 3 gummy worms on a toothpick and use one toothpick to garnish the top of each drink.
I love these Halloween drinks because they look awesome and they are so easy to make.
Let us know if you decide to give them a try! If you post a picture on social media, feel free to tag us – we’d love to see your version!
More content you might enjoy…