This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Remember when we were kids and our pool toys consisted of big black inner tubes that were actually upcycled from truck tires? They smelled like chemicals and, thanks to the black color baking in the sun reflected off of the pool water, they were always hotter than HELL until you soaked them in the pool water. Thankfully, pool floats have come a long, glorious, magical way since those inner tube days! Check out this round up of the coolest pool floats to float on this summer!
Cool Pool Floats for Your Pool!
Check out the Coolest Pool Floats for Your Pool!
- Donut with Pink Frosting and Sprinkles Float (And as if that float wasn’t cool enough, you can purchase MINI DONUT FLOATS for your DRINKS!! Ahhh!)
- Slice of Pizza Pool Float
- Unicorn Pool Float (Yep. Unicorn Float Cup Holders are totally a thing!)
- Popsicle Pool Float
- Soft Pretzel Pool Float
- Cactus Pool Float
- Taco Pool Float
- Avocado Pool Float
- Jumbo Swan Pool Float
- Watermelon Pool Float
- Hot Dog Pool Float
- $100 Bill Pool Float
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ride-On Float
- And yes, I am happy to tell you, you can totally float on a Poop Emoji Pool Float if you so desire!!
What pool floats are your family’s favorites? Do you buy new floats every summer or do you use the same floats year after year? We try to make our pool floats last as long as possible, but a couple inevitably pop or blow away each year. The kids always love when I surprise them with a new float or two at the start of the swim season!
Where are your favorite stores to buy pool floats? We typically get ours at Walmart and Target, however in recent years ALDI, Five Below and Michaels have all had some fun options!
More fun you might enjoy…