This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
It’s time to unleash your inner barista! Here are 11 unique coffee recipes to make at home – perfect for a morning pick-me-up or when you hit that mid-afternoon slump. Lots of variety in this round up!
Coffee time is the best time…
Adulting can be hard! Coffee is a must for many in the morning because it’s not only great tasting, but it is also a great pick me up for those times when you just need a bit more oomph or a little extra kick to get going. Coffee leaves a lot of room for individual tastes and preferences.
Whether you enjoy your coffee hot, frozen, or iced, it is also a great eye-opener during those sleepy mornings when you have a long day ahead of you. I know I also look forward to an afternoon cup of coffee every day. When we travel, it’s not uncommon for Bob and I to enjoy an after-dinner coffee together.
Let’s not forget that drinking coffee comes with some health benefits, as long as you drink it in moderation, of course. We love our Ninja Coffee Brewer and use it daily for brewing coffee. This machine also makes a great latte and the built-in milk frother is a big bonus!
Make-At-Home Coffee Recipes
If you’re looking for some new coffee recipes, here are some delicious recipes that you can make at home. You can make them at home with minimal effort!
1. Cookies & Cream Frappuccino This cookies and cream Frappuccino is gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan. Cookies and cream ice cream is turned into a magical and delicious Frappuccino for those days you need a cold pick me up.
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe If you’re craving one of the famous PSLs from your favorite coffee shop, here’s a copycat recipe that tastes just as good as the original.
3. Healthy Coffee Banana Smoothie Recipe Want the kick of coffee without the guilt? Try out this healthy smoothie option!
4. Dirty Chai Coffee This recipe is where spices meet coffee for a terrific, savory taste. Bonus – no espresso machine required!
5. Homemade Cold Brew Iced Coffee If you’re looking for a recipe for a good cold brew coffee, this homemade cold brew coffee recipe will remind of you of that expensive coffee you get at your local coffee shop.
6. Vanilla Cardamom Latte Recipe With two shots of espresso and some flavored cardamom, this vanilla cardamom latte is a go-to for those days you need an extra pick me up.
7. Chocolate Truffle Coffee If you’re a fan of chocolate truffles and coffee, this chocolate truffle coffee is a must to try. It’s an easy recipe that tastes just like your favorite truffles!
8. Merry Peppermint Mocha This peppermint mocha looks delicious! You can put your own twist on the mocha if you’d like or go with the rich peppermint mocha recipe that’s given.
9. Spanish Café con Leche Straight from the streets of Madrid, this Spanish Café’ con Leche is a great coffee, especially during breakfast or those mornings when you need a little more oomph to get you going.
10. Cardamom Rose Latte Inspired from a coffee house recipe, this cardamom rose latte and can be enjoyed through the day. It’s a great way to combine the flavors of citrusy-spicy cardamom and espresso.
11. Chocolate Hazelnut Latte Chocolate and hazelnut are perfect for those chilly fall mornings. The hazelnut syrup used in the recipe gives you the amazing hazelnut flavor without the calories and sugar.
12. Holiday Crockpot Coffee Ever make coffee in the crock pot? This recipe puts your favorite morning coffee in the crock pot and this recipe is perfect for a big crowd.
13. Toffee Salted Caramel Latte This is a 3-minute coffee recipe that makes a delicious toffee salted caramel latte that looks like it just came from a fancy coffee shop – you won’t believe it’s homemade!
Tasty Coffee Hack – Make up some mocha ice cubes to give your iced coffee some flavor while keeping it cold and without watering it down.
What are your favorite coffee recipes to make at home? If you try any of the recipes in this post, let me know how they turned out for you!