This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Easy M&M Pretzel Treats for Easter
These adorable M&M Pretzel Treats for Easter are the perfect candy bowl addition to your Easter menu! They look seasonally awesome and they taste great!
These easy M&M Pretzel Treats are full of color and will look great on your holiday table!
I’m sure you have seen these before – though you more than likely saw them made with Hershey’s Kisses or Hugs chocolates. I intended to make them with Hugs, but the store I was at didn’t carry them so I picked up white chocolate eggs by Dove. Turns out they make a DELICIOUS substitute for the Hugs – very rich in flavor!
:: Pretzels (I use the square window-like ones)
:: Dove White Chocolate Eggs
:: Easter colored M&Ms
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Arrange pretzels on a cookie sheet.
3. I tried to use a whole egg on each pretzel but it was a bit too big. Instead I cut each egg in half and that worked much better.
4. Bake for 10 minutes (as opposed to just 5 minutes if you’re using Hershey’s Hugs). The chocolate should be soft and melted, but still retaining its original shape.
Press an M&M into each piece of white chocolate.
5. Refrigerate your M&M Pretzel Treats until fully cooled and then store in an air tight container.
Other posts you might enjoy…