This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Santa Hat Strawberry Brownie Bites
We love whipping up these adorable Santa Hat Strawberry Brownie Bites for Christmas Eve every year! They taste as sweet as they look, you’ll find it hard not to pop one, two, three… There are always audible oooo’s and ahhhhh’s as we pull the tray of these treats out of the fridge.
We couldn’t believe how easy these treats were to make – and a big shortcut was to pick up a container of round brownie bites from BJ’s. If you can’t find a grocer that stocks them, you’ll have to bake up a batch of brownies and use a round cookie cutter to make your circles (which still won’t take you too awfully long).
Santa Hat Strawberry Brownie Bites Ingredients
Fresh Strawberries (rinsed, hulled)
1/2 cup unsalted butter -softened
3 cups powdered sugar
3 TBSP half and half
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
How to make:
1. Arrange brownie bites on a tray.
2. Make frosting: combine butter, sugar, half and half and vanilla in a bowl. Beat with a mixer for 2 minutes or until it becomes fluffy.
3. Place your frosting in a ziploc bag and snip the corner to make a piping bag.
4. Swirl frosting on top of each brownie.
5. Top each brownie with a strawberry, cut side down (pointy side up).
6. Dot the top of each strawberry with a tiny bit of frosting.
7. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
We have now made these desserts for the last 5 or 6 years and every year they are a big hit with our holiday guests.
If you are good about returning the uneaten treats to the refrigerator, they will hold up for another day or two if you’d like to enjoy them as leftovers.
As you can see, these Santa Hat Strawberry Brownie Bites decorate your tray simply by being themselves! I alternate between different holiday serving platters for these desserts and they always look so festive and cute. They are definitely a treat that will make both young and old smile.
Here are some of our other favorite easy Christmas treats to try:
Other posts you might enjoy…