This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Best Apple Recipes for Apple Picking Season
There are oh-so-many reasons that I love Fall, not the least of which is APPLE PICKING SEASON! It’s rare that I meet an apple I don’t love… I absolutely love apples in almost every single form. Cider, bread, cake, pie or of course just straight-up apples. All are tops in my book!
If you live anywhere close to the Philadelphia suburbs, check out these places to pick your own apples in Bucks County, PA. This is the best time of year to pick apples and bring them home for baking and other great apple recipes. Check out this list of some absolutely delicious ways to enjoy fresh apples!
Delicious Fresh Apple Recipes
2. Apple Pie Oatmeal Cookies from Amy’s Healthy Baking
3. Apple Crisp from Tastes Better from Scratch
4. Easy Apple Butter from Life as a Strawberry
5. Dutch Apple Bread from Butter with a Side of Bread
7. Homemade Apple Pecan Pie Bars (use fresh apples and make your own apple pie filling for this recipe instead of canned filling!)
8. Apple Pie Bites from The Blond Cook
9. Snickerdoodle Apple Cobbler from Butter with a Side of Bread
10. Apple Pie Macaroons from Lisa’s Lemony Kitchen
11. Apple Cider Donut Bundt Cake from Baked by Rachel
13. Easy Apple Pie Filling from BabySavers
14. Apple Fritter Monkey Bread from Delish
15. Fresh Apple Donuts from The Cake Blog
16. Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars from Sally’s Baking Addiction
18. Apple Spice Cupcakes from Fake Ginger
19. Apple Turnovers from Brown Eyed Baker
20. Cinnamon Apple Bread from The Happier Homemaker
22. Easy Apple Slice Donuts (Healthy Kid-Made Snack)
AND! Here’s a bonus idea – make a fall simmer pot with fresh apples, anise stars (or cloves), cinnamon and vanilla extract. SO SO SO YUMMY SMELLING!!