This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Decorating on a bargain-sized budget? That’s easy to do with some of these simple ideas and beautiful decor. Pick your faves and watch your beautiful summery home take shape!
Easy Decor for a Beautiful Summery Home
Every year, without fail, I set some lofty summer decor goals in early spring. I vow to pick up some cute throw pillows, some new candles, and no less than three decorative items that contain pineapples, mermaids or a combination of the two. Then summer comes and the weather is hot and sticky and I forget about my interior decorating dreams. I am overwhelmed at the thought of a total-house-overhaul, when what I really need to do is focus on SMALL and SIMPLE.
I am excited to share this round up with you today with lots of super cute, totally summery home decor that will add a pretty accent here and there! Many of these pieces would also make for some easy camper decor if you have an RV!
Easy Summer Home Decor Ideas
1. Fairy Lights and Flowers Mason Jar Wall Sconces – What happens when you merge fairy lights with mason jars? Decoration magic, that’s what. I can’t decide how many of these wall sconces to pick up because I can picture them in several spots around my house! These sconces are rustic-meets-mystical and will look pretty during the day and enchanting by night!
2. Pineapple Doormat – Doormats are one of my VERY favorite ways to decorate for different seasons. They are fun, affordable and can be found in so many great themes.
3. Grey and Yellow Centerpiece Bowl – I can just picture this bowl overflowing with a bright fruit like oranges, lemons or apples. What a great way to decorate your table, island or buffet!
4. Hello Door Sign – To know me is to know how much I love wooden signs. This cheerful sign would decorate a variety of spaces.
5. Lemon Wreath – I LOVE THIS WREATH! It screams summer, fresh, sunshine and would also create a fun conversation piece.
6. Artificial Lavender Flower Arrangement – I have always loved lavender for a variety of reasons. The color purple is my favorite and the smell is so soothing and calming. My mom was always a huge lavender fan, so sometimes I include lavender in my decorating scheme as a nod to her memory.
7. Summer Flowers Decorative Pillow Cases – I only discovered decorative pillow cases a couple of years ago. Basically, you buy the insert(s) and then you can purchase whatever decorative pillow cases your heart desires. Swap them out by season or special occasion!
8. Pineapple Print Throw Blanket – I’m fairly certain that almost any couch or chair can be brightened up with a fun throw. I love this pineapple print!
9. Pearlescent Mason Jar Vases – Mason jars are a great decorative piece and the finished pearlescent look on these jars will give you space a cheery splash of color.
10. Yellow and Beige Tulip Centerpiece – As much as I love fresh cut flowers, I also love using fake flowers in my decorating. They are zero maintenance and you can find them in any color scheme.
Which of these easy summertime decor pieces do you like the most? What space(s) in your home to do have plans for decorating this summer? I would love to hear what some of your go-to decor items are for each season. Drop me a comment and let me know!
More fun you might enjoy…