This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Mason Jar Salads are a quick, easy and delicious way to meal prep your lunches! Try these BBQ Ranch Chicken Mason Jar Salads – they are packed with flavor!
BBQ Chicken Mason Jar Salads
I have another delicious Mason Jar Salad recipe to share with you! These were absolutely fantastic. They included chicken along with corn and black beans, so I felt like they were really filling. The BBQ sauce and ranch combo gave this salad the perfect SWEET ‘n TANGY taste combo!
Remember that when you are making a mason jar salad, the KEY is to keep the wet ingredients far away from the lettuce. You want your lettuce to stay crisp and dry as it sits in the jar up to a few days.
We made 10 jars at once – 1 salad per day for Bob and myself. You can certainly adjust the ingredients and amounts as you prefer.
Here are the ingredients that go into ONE salad. Multiply by as many as you’d like to make!
Time saving hack – Use a rotisserie chicken for an easy shortcut that eliminates the need to cook any chicken.
How to make these Mason Jar Salads
BBQ Ranch Chicken Mason Jar Salads
- 1 quart sized mason jar (CLEAN and DRY)
- 1 TBSP black beans
- 1 TBSP corn
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 cup cucumbers cubed
- 1 TBSP red onions diced
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/10 avocado cubed
- 1-3 oz cooked chicken cubed
- 2 TBSP ranch dressing
- 1 TBSP BBQ Sauce
- Layer ingredients in jar in this order: dressing, bbq sauce, cucumbers, tomatoes, avocado, red onions, beans, corn, chicken, romaine.
- Make sure the dressing is not touching the spring mix or it will get soggy.
- Place lid on jar and store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to eat it. We have found that these salads taste best when eaten within 3-4 days of when they were prepped.
Here’s a close up of my bowl – delicious! I think that the next time we make these, I am going to air fryer some bacon and add that to the ingredients!
Some other posts you might like…