This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Love is in the AIR! That is certainly true every February! Use our free balloon Valentine printable cards to put together some easy and adorable balloon themed Valentines. Perfect non-food option to avoid allergy concerns.
Today I am adding another easy Valentine idea to our growing collection of Valentine printables! I love this non-candy option for classroom Valentines. Are you familiar with these “Wack-a-Pack” self-inflating balloons? We found them for the first time a couple of years ago at the dollar store around Christmas. They were a great stocking stuffer and the kids loved them. When you give the package a hard smack, the balloon inflates on its own!
Since discovering them that day, we have grabbed these balloons on several occasions. Typically the dollar store has them for each major holiday. Last year on New Year’s Eve we tossed several of these packs into our Saran Wrap ball game!
DIY Balloon Valentine Supplies
Here’s what you will need to create these Valentines:
- Wack a Pack Self-Inflating Balloons (we found them at Dollar Tree – 4 in a pack)
- Clear tape
- Our Printable Cards
You can grab our printable cards right here. Simply enter your email address in the box and opt-in to receive our free newsletter. Check your inbox for this printable, which you will receive as a subscriber bonus. Note: these printables are for personal use only.
How to Assemble Balloon Valentine Printables
These Valentines are SUPER easy to assemble!
1. Print out our cards. We recommend printing these cards on white cardstock to make them fairly sturdy. These cards are pre-sized to fit the balloon packs and are approximately 5×7 inches in size. You can print 2 cards per page and you can print as many pages as you need.
2. Have your kiddo sign the each card at the bottom. They can write their classmates’ names on the top of the cards or on the back.
3. Attach the balloon packs to the cards by folding a piece of tape into a loop to make it double-sided.
4. Continue until you have enough Valentines for the class! Aren’t they adorable?
Let me know if you give these printables a try and how they turn out!
Other posts you might enjoy…