This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Yesterday as lunchtime rolled around, I started to eyeball my choices in the fridge and pantry. In the fridge, I saw a pack of Gouda cheese slices that I picked up last week at ALDI. I love cheese with apples so I grabbed an apple off of the counter. That’s when my eyes landed on the lone tortilla wrap left from my breakfast burrito marathon. Put those three things together and what do you get? Apple Gouda Melts!
You will need:
- 1 apple (thinly sliced)
- 1 slice Gouda cheese (cut in strips)
- 1 tortilla
How to make:
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray (I used olive oil spray).
3. Place tortilla on the skillet and let heat up for about a minute.
4. Add apples and cheese to one half.
5. Fold tortilla in half. Flip over and continue cooking until cheese has melted.
6. Cut into slices and enjoy!
Other posts you might enjoy…