This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
You can cook up some delicious homemade PUMPKIN donuts right in your AIR FRYER! Check out this easy recipe and get ready to make some perfectly pumpkin treats!
We have got a GREAT new air fryer recipe for you today!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Donuts
Remember a couple of years ago when we showed you how to make simple biscuit dough air fryer donuts? That was the very beginning of our air-fryer-donut-obsession! Since then, we have made several different donut varieties. Today’s pumpkin version is one of our favorites! You can make up this very simple recipe any time of the year, however they’re especially perfect during the fall months. When the leaves are changing and the weather turns cooler, PUMPKIN FLAVORED EVERYTHING SEASON is upon us.
These donuts use a simple dough that contains real pumpkin and of course, some pumpkin spice.
We love to eat them while they are still warm and they pair perfectly with a fresh mug of coffee or a cold glass of milk. These pumpkin donuts are best when enjoyed right after cooking! (They can also be stored in an airtight container and enjoyed for up to 3-4 days after cooking!)
More pumpkin recipes
Want more pumpkin ideas? Make sure you check out some of our other pumpkin recipes:
- Best Homemade Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Easy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Mason Jar Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- Easy Fall Pumpkin Dip Served in a Pumpkin
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Dairy Free)
Back to these donuts!
Air Fryer Pumpkin Donut Recipe
- Air fryer
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp milk (1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk total)
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium bowl, whisk together: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Add pumpkin puree and 1/4 cup of milk. Stir until a dough starts to form. If the mixture is too dry/crumbly, add more milk in one tablespoon increments.
- Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface and knead until it's smooth.
- Separate the dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough into a long rope shape. Press the 2 ends together to form a circle.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F.
- Place the donuts in the air fryer basket. Make sure you leave space between each donut (don't let them touch each other). Brush each donut with vegetable oil
- Cook donuts in the air fryer for 8 minutes, until they are golden brown. Continue cooking in batches until you have cooked all of the dough.
- Transfer the cooked donuts to a wire cooling rack and allow them to cool.
- When cool, whisk the sugar and pumpkin pie spice together in a small bowl.
- Brush each donut with melted butter.
- Dip the donuts into the sugar mixture until well coated.
I think you are going to love these donuts!
If you end up giving this recipe a try, leave us a comment and let us know how they turned out for you!
More Air Fryer Recipes
- 3 Ingredient Air Fryer Everything Bagels
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies
- How to Make S’mores in the Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Air Fryer Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Treats
- Valentine’s Day Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Heart Shaped Air Fryer Donuts with Nutella Frosting