This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This super easy Halloween meal idea is just perfect for your little ghosts and goblins! Make air fryer jack o’lantern face quesadillas in just minutes.
Last year we surprised the kids with jack o’lantern face cheeseburgers for dinner on Halloween! It was the easiest, simplest thing to pull off and yet they went nuts over it!
This recipe is very similar and requires the same amount of (or lack of LOL) effort.
How to Make Pumpkin Face Quesadillas!
Air Fryer Jack O'Lantern Quesadillas
- Air fryer
- orange cheese slices 2-3 per quesadilla
- 8 flour tortillas
- non-stick cooking spray
- Use a knife to carve a Jack O'Lantern face on half of the tortillas.
- Lay the un-carved tortillas on your workspace and arrange 2-3 slices of cheese on each one.
- Place a carved tortilla on top of each one. You will see the cheese through the faces!
- Lightly spray each quesadilla with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place in the air fryer and cook at 350 F for 6-8 minutes. (They are finished when then cheese has begun to melt).
- Serve and enjoy!
I hope these fun treats bring some smiles to meal time!
Let me know if you give these a try and tell us how they turned out. If you post a pic of them on social media, I’d love to see them! Feel free to tag me!