This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is sponsored by Hellerick’s Family Farm. All opinions are 100% our own.
Want to climb to some serious heights on a challenging ropes course that has options for many ability levels and ages? Check out the fun that Hellerick’s Family Farm offers in their Aerial Adventure Park and (new this year!) a series of obstacle courses!
Aerial Adventure Park at Hellerick’s Family Farm
Located in beautiful Bucks County, PA, Hellerick’s Family Farm is no stranger to seasonal entertainment. If you have ever driven from the center of Doylestown, PA north on Route 611, chances are pretty good that you drove right past this farm. Hellerick’s sits on the corner of Rt 611 (Easton Road) and Haring Road in Doylestown, PA. For years they have offered spring strawberry picking and fall harvest time activities with pumpkin picking, a corn maze, hayrides and bonfires.
Then a few years ago they upped their game even more with a brand new Aerial Adventure Park. Earlier this week, the kids and I spent the morning at Hellerick’s and Lily and Landon were only too happy to try out two of the farm’s most popular attractions – the Aerial Adventure Park and the Obstacle Courses located under the aerial park.
What to know about these fun attractions before you go:
- Aerial Adventure Park is for visitors ages 7+. Kids ages 7, 8, and 9 must meet height/weight requirements. If they do not meet the requirements, they must be accompanied through the course by an adult.
- Reservations are recommended. You can reserve a time slot online or by calling the farm.
- The Aerial Park contains a series of obstacles/elements and zip lines on 3 different height levels.
- It took Lily (10 years old) about an hour to get through the entire course, however she was climbing behind a large group of campers and spent a good amount of time waiting for the people ahead of her to advance through the course. Your time through the course will depend not just on personal speed/stamina, but also on crowd levels on the course.
- Obstacle Courses feature three different courses – easy, medium, hard.
- Obstacle Course age requirement is 5+ years old.
- You get 1 hour to do as many courses as you’d like. Each course has 10-12 obstacles and the courses get harder as you go.
Aerial Adventure Park fun:
Obstacle Course fun:
We had so much fun at Hellerick’s! In addition to the Aerial Adventure Park and Obstacle Courses, you will want to check out the Adventure Farm areas which have more than 45 activities to explore across the sprawling farm.
Thanks to Hellerick’s for hosting us – the kids are already asking when we can return. If you are at all close to the Doylestown/Plumsteadville area, we highly recommend checking them out. They host birthday parties, offer goat yoga classes, seasonal activities and more.
Some other posts you might enjoy…