This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
If you have ever wondered how easy it is to make your own homemade bagels, wonder no more! These 3 ingredient air fryer everything bagels are easy to make and taste bakery-fresh! My kids (okay me too) can’t get enough of them!
My entire family LOVES bagels! We almost always have store-bought bagels stocked in the fridge. I don’t know what it is about those carby, flavorful treats (smeared with cream cheese of course!) that are so delicious.
I had not ever tried making them on my own, but when I saw a couple of my friends making them in their air fryers, I was intrigued.
Air fryers cook thoroughly and crisp food on the outside.
I’m sure I sound like a broken record at this point, but OH! How I love my air fryer. We use it daily over here. Actually, sometimes we use it more than once in a day. I think my favorite thing about the air fryer is the consistent cooking. It is consistent and cooks the cooks the food perfectly each and every time.
I like how certain foods come out of the air fryer with a crispy exterior. For example, air fryer frozen mozzarella sticks taste just like they came out of the deep fryer. It’s a great feeling to know that you eliminated all of that oil that comes with deep frying.
Air Fryer Recipes
Take a look at some of the air fryer recipes that I have posted over the years. These are some of my most visited posts on the blog!! You can check out the entire archive here.
- 15+ Incredible Game Day Air Fryer Recipes
- 25+ Easy Air Fryer Recipes for Beginners
- How to Cook Kale Chips in an Air Fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Pigs in a Blanket in Air Fryer
- Lemon Dill Salmon Air Fryer Recipe
- How to Cook Frozen Potstickers in Air Fryer
- Cooking Frozen Tator Tots in Air Fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Pierogies in Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fryer Roasted Eggplant
- How to Cook Bacon in the Air Fryer
- Cooking Frozen Chicken Nuggets in the Air Fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Bagel Bite Pizzas in the Air Fryer
- Easy Frozen Mozzarella Sticks in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer S’mores
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
- Easy Air Fryer PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
Air Fryer Everything Bagels
Let’s get to the bagels!! You only need three ingredients to make these delicious bagels. Of course, the flavorful topping is from Everything Seasoning. We keep a bottle of this in our pantry at all times – it’s so good on so many different foods!
3 Ingredient Air Fryer Everything Bagels
- Air fryer
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup low fat Greek yogurt
- Everything Seasoning
- non-stick cooking spray
- Combine flour and yogurt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together until a tacky dough is formed.
- Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and roll the dough into balls
- Form each dough ball into a bagel shape.
- Place in the air fryer (you can give a quick spray with cooking spray).
- Cook at 330 F for 12 minutes.
- Remove bagels from air fryer.
- Sprinkle bagels with seasoning. If the seasoning won't stick, you can brush the bagels with melted butter to create a sticker surface.
- Serve and enjoy!
These bagels made a great snack or breakfast. You could use them to make bagel pizzas as well! Sometimes I will make up a double or triple batch of these bagels and freeze them. It’s always nice to have some options on those busy mornings when we are on the go!
Let me know if you decide to give these air fryer everything bagels a try! I would love to know how they turned out for you!