This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Chocolate Covered Strawberry “Carrots” for Easter
Easter is all about the bunnies, chicks, carrots and colorful eggs. Here’s a fun way to give the appearance of carrots with your Easter spread, but these orange treats are actually chocolate covered strawberries! Yum!
Every year on Easter, I try out a new dessert or side dish recipe. I love finding things that will look as great as they taste! One year I made colorful deviled eggs, the next year it was strawberry poke cake. Bunny Bites are always a hit! This year I wanted to make a new treat – one that fit the Easter theme! Chocolate covered strawberry “carrots” taste great and the kids think they are HILARIOUS!!
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Carrot Ingredients
Fresh strawberries, rinsed
Orange Candy Melts
How to Make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Carrots
I use my Wilton Melting Pot but you could certainly melt your candy by heating it at 10-15 minute intervals in the microwave.
1. Melt your orange candy melts.
2. Coat each strawberry with melted chocolate. Cover as much of the strawberries as possible.
3. Lay the strawberries on a tray lined with wax paper.
4. Drizzle or pipe lines of chocolate over the berries. I made a homemade piping bag by filling the corner of a sandwich bag and snipping the corner off one end.
5. Store in the refrigerator until you’re ready to serve!
Other posts you might enjoy…