This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Zero Point Weight Watchers Meals
Have you heard about the brand new points system that Weight Watchers unveiled recently? Their new Freestyle Program has grabbed headlines for offering some zero point foods that previously would have required using some of your daily points. Not anymore! Foods like eggs, fat free plain greek yogurt and boneless skinless chicken breast are now on the ZERO POINT list. Check out the recipes below for some zero point Weight Watchers Meal ideas!
Weight Watchers Smartpoints got a big makeover in recent months when WW unveiled their new Freestyle Program. This new program makes it possible to spend fewer daily points on filling, protein-packed foods that will keep you feeling fuller longer. Some of the previous Weight Watchers posts I have written include meals that are now zero points on the Freestyle Program. Learn more about the Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Check them out here:
- 10 Zero Point Weight Watchers Desserts (Freestyle Program)
- 21 Must-Try Weight Watchers Instant Pot Recipes
- Butternut Squash Soup – 0 Weight Watchers Points
- The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
- Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe (NOW ZERO WW Points)
What meals work best for Weight Watchers Zero Point Meals?
Honestly, any. Breakfast, lunch, dinner – you can now easily put together zero point meals at any time during the day. For example, now that eggs are zero points, go ahead and scramble up a couple of eggs with some fresh fruit for breakfast (zero points). Blend up a smoothie with fat free plain Greek yogurt, fruit, spinach, ice and 1/2 cup almondmilk for a zero point smoothie lucnch! Enjoy boneless skinless chicken or turkey breast with veggies for dinner (yup, zero points!).
Zero Point Weight Watchers Recipes
Check out the recipes I have rounded up below for some great meal ideas that will save you your daily points!
1. Zero Points Taco Soup Recipe from One Badass Life
2. Slow Cooker Santa Fe Chicken from Skinnytaste
3. Zero Point Deviled Eggs from The Tinkering Spinster
4. Weight Watchers Zero Point Cabbage Soup from Recipe Diaries
5. Grilled Salmon Kebabs from Skinnytaste
6. The EASIEST Instant Pot Fajita Chicken Recipe from Mama Cheaps
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore from Recipe Girl
8. Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps (Slow Cooker, Instant Pot) from Skinnytaste
9. Turkey Pumpkin Chili from Recipe Girl
10. Slow Cooker Freezer Meal: Shredded Mexican Chicken Recipe from Mama Cheaps
11. Zero Point Spicy Chicken Chili from Slender Kitchen
12. Instant Pot Pineapple Chicken from FoodNService
13. Easy 3 Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe from Mama Cheaps (skip the cheese and sour cream for 0 points)
14. Grilled Cilantro Lime Shrimp Kebabs from Skinnytaste
15. Easy Lentil Soup from Recipe Girl
And new to the blog – here is a round up of 10 Zero Point Weight Watchers Desserts!
Other posts you might enjoy…