This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Witch Hat Cookies for Halloween (with Hershey’s Kisses and Oreos)
If you follow me on Facebook, you saw that I was in the midst of Halloween cookie mania today! I had a few hours this morning to work on some cute Halloween themed treats and cookies were the name of my game. I took a pack of Double Stuff OREO Cookies (this is NOT a sponsored post – they were just the cookies I grabbed!) and used various chocolate melts and other sweet accessories to create a few different themes. First up, some adorable Witch Hat Cookies!
Here’s what you need to make some witch hat cookies:
How to make witch hat cookies:
1. Lay OREO cookies on a piece of wax paper.
2. Melt chocolate per directions on package.
3. Dip Hershey Kisses, one at a time, bottom down in the melted chocolate.
4. Press Hershey’s Kiss onto Oreo.
5. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle the sprinkles on the melted chocolate. Give the cookie a light shake to allow the excess sprinkles to fall off. Sit aside until chocolate hardens completely.
Cute and delicious!
Other posts you might enjoy…