This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is sponsored by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts as part of my participation in the Hershey’s Sweetest Moms ambassador program. All opinions are 100% our own.
When you visit Hershey, PA there are 3 different properties owned by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts that you can choose from for your stay. All 3 offer comfy, family-friendly accommodations and all are affiliated with Hersheypark, yet each resort offers its own unique lodging experience. At Hotel Hershey you can experience upscale dining, the spa (remember my Hotel Hershey Spa experience?) and are just a short walk from the beautiful Hershey Gardens. Hersheypark Camping Resort welcomes tent and RV campers and also has a selection of nicely outfitted cabins for rent. The third HE&R property is Hershey Lodge which is an incredibly kid-friendly resort located just minutes from Hersheypark.
My kids (okay, actually my entire family) absolutely LOVE staying at Hershey Lodge. It’s not really a big surprise that this hotel is one of our favorites – there is so much to do, see and eat… plus the rooms are well-appointed and comfy!
The kids and Bob helped me put together this list of 8 Fabulous Reasons to Stay at Hershey Lodge!
- The Restaurants – 6 restaurants, to be exact (plus room service)! For sit-down dining, choose between Hershey Grill, The Bear’s Den, Fire & Grain. For quick service, try Cocoa Beanery, The Forebay, Cocoa Cabana.
Some of our family favorites from these restaurants include:
S’mores French Toast at Hershey Grill
- Kids Get Their Own Check-In Table- Hershey Lodge has a dedicated Kids’ Check-In Desk! Kids can sign the guest book, get a sweet treat and more as you arrive at the hotel.
Photo Credit: Hershey Lodge
- Cookies and Milk Before Bed – Not only does Hershey Lodge offer cookies and milk on their room service menu, they are absolutely hands-down some of the very BEST cookies we have ever enjoyed!! YUM!!
- Water Works at Hershey Lodge Indoor Pool – What’s better than a hotel with a pool? How about a hotel that has a first class indoor pool/waterpark building where your kiddos will have the time of their lives swimming, splashing, riding water slides and walking the Reese’s Water Walk?! We spent an entire evening at Water Works on our last trip to Hershey. This indoor recreational spot is open ONLY to guests at Hershey Lodge. The kids had hours of fun in and around the pool!
- Spacious rooms and plush beds – We love the rooms at Hershey Lodge! The beds are super soft and comfy and our family of four has plenty of room to unwind and relax.
- Hershey Chocolate-Scented Toiletries in Each Room – Have you ever washed your hair with chocolate scented shampoo? I highly recommend it! Talk about a sudsy sweet shower! When you stay at Hershey Lodge, you will find Hershey’s own line of cocoa-infused toiletries in your bathroom.
- Every guest gets some Hershey Chocolate at check-in – Nothing like kicking off your visit to Hershey with some world-renowned HERSHEY’S CHOCOLATE! During our stays at Hershey Lodge, each family member has received a full size Hershey Chocolate Bar upon check in at the hotel.
- Hersheypark Resort Benefits – Let’s not forget the incredible VIP-type benefits that you get to enjoy when you stay at a Hershey Resort. They include:
Family Resort Recreation & Activities
Year-round Fun at Our Indoor Pool Complex, Hershey’s Water Works At Hershey Lodge
Admission to Hershey Gardens featuring the new Butterfly Atrium
Admission to Hershey Story Museum
Access to 3 Award-winning Golf Courses
Preferred pricing to ZooAmerica
Discover More Of Hershey! View all the sweet events, activities, and attractions to experience in Hershey and build your own one-of-a-kind getaway with our Trip Planner on our destination website!
Best Price Available on Seasonal Hersheypark Tickets (includes ZooAmerica)
Complimentary Front Gate Shuttle Service
Opportunity to purchase a Hersheypark Sweet Access Pass
Ability to rent premium waterfront Cabanas at The Boardwalk At Hersheypark
Preferred pricing for Breakfast At The Park with Hershey’s Characters
Our family absolutely LOVES Hershey Lodge and we always have so much fun during our visits. Our car rides home from Hershey ALWAYS features one or both kids asking when we can come back!
Some other posts you might enjoy…