Free Printable Camping Trip Planning Kit
There’s no doubt about it – camping (whether you’re roughing it or glamping) is a wonderful way to get the fam out of the house and into the great outdoors. Camping usually requires a bit of pre-planning, especially when you are taking the kids and/or planning to camp for multiple nights. We put together this Camping Trip Planning Kit based on many of our own camping experiences and adventures. In fact, I plan on laminating several of these pages so that I can use them for our own trips.
You can download the entire file at once right here in PDF format. If you’d rather pick and choose individual pages to save and print, you can do that below! There are 7 different pages total.
Print them out and you can even laminate them if you want to reuse rather than reprint for the next trip. I have this laminator and it works great.
Some other posts you might enjoy…
- Road Trip Activities for Kids
- Toddler Road Trip Activities: How $2.25 Bought Us 4 Hours of Happy Silence
- FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD
- Don’t Watch Your Family Vacation from the Sidelines
- 6 Things to Do IMMEDIATELY After Boarding a Disney Cruise Ship
- Disney Cruise Lines Review – Disney Dream 3-Night Bahamas
- How to Ship Snacks (and More) to Your Disney Resort
- How to Use Child Swap at Disney World
- Campround I Spy – FREE Printable Game Card
- 17 Must-Pack Items for a Day at an Amusement Park
- Rocking Horse Ranch (Highland, NY) All-Inclusive Family Resort Review
- 10 Cookies You MUST Make Into S’mores!