This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
What? Instant Pot Spaghetti?! Yes!! Entirely possible! We made this Instant Pot Spaghetti Recipe for the kids the other day and they loved it! The recipe makes a LOT of pasta so we had leftovers for a couple of days. One thing to note: the first time we made this, we broke the dry spaghetti in half before cooking. Some of the pasta stuck together and didn’t cook completely. The next time we made this recipe, we broke the spaghetti into smaller pieces which worked better!
:: 4 cups water
:: 1 lb spaghetti
:: 2 tbsp butter
:: pinch of salt
How to make:
1. Add all ingredients to Instant Pot.
2. Secure lid to cooker and set the pressure knob to “seal.”
3. Set on “manual” mode and select 3 minutes.
4. That’s it! Instant Pot will take approximately 20 minutes or so to heat up and build pressure. Once it builds, the timer will start ticking down from 3 minutes.
5. When the timer goes off, do a natural (NOT QUICK) release. There is so much liquid in the pot, if you do the quick release method it will shoot scalding buttery steam all over the place. (I may or may not be talking from personal experience.) If you NEED to do a quick release, put a dish towel over the vent to catch the moisture.
6. Remove lid and serve! We topped ours with sauce and freshly shredded Parmesan cheese.
Other posts you might enjoy…