I am usually pretty good at remembering to keep band-aids in my purse or car or diaper bag or all of the above. I might even have some pain reliever pills on me in case of a headache. But I am always wishing for antibacterial wipes and triple antibiotic ointment when cuts and scrapes occur and rarely do I have them on hand. Today I was cruising through the Dollar Tree and gathered supplies to make up a couple of these Mini First Aid Kits.
Here is what I included in my mini first aid kits:
1 tube of triple antibiotic ointment
2 antibacterial wipes
Travel packs of Excedrin, Tylenol and Zantac
An assortment of bandages in different sizes
I found these perfectly sized containers in a 2-pack, so just 50 cents per container.
Here is a look at all of the supplies that I included in each kit before I put them together:
I packed up the kits, and of course I couldn’t help but cut a red vinyl cross with my Silhouette to symbolize first aid supplies!
These are so easy and affordable to make. I ended up making several of them and it will be nice to know that I have basic first aid supplies on hand! They are small and compact which makes them perfect for the diaper bag, beach or pool bag, glove compartment in your car, etc.
Some other posts you might enjoy…
- Road Trip Activities for Kids
- Toddler Road Trip Activities: How $2.25 Bought Us 4 Hours of Happy Silence
- FREE Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD
- Don’t Watch Your Family Vacation from the Sidelines
- 6 Things to Do IMMEDIATELY After Boarding a Disney Cruise Ship
- Disney Cruise Lines Review – Disney Dream 3-Night Bahamas
- How to Ship Snacks (and More) to Your Disney Resort
- How to Use Child Swap at Disney World
- Campround I Spy – FREE Printable Game Card
- 17 Must-Pack Items for a Day at an Amusement Park
- Rocking Horse Ranch (Highland, NY) All-Inclusive Family Resort Review
- 10 Cookies You MUST Make Into S’mores!