If you live near a Wawa, you know how great they are. You also know how a Wawa gift card is always the perfect gift idea for pretty much anyone on your list!! Several of the kids’ teachers will be receiving Wawa gift cards from us this year and I just whipped up this printable card to put them on.
Assembly is SUPER simple:
1. Open the card that I designed here. Right click and “save as” on your hard drive. Don’t forget where you saved it!
2. Print the file on white card stock. This file is formatted to look best as a 5×7 inch card.
3. Use tape to affix the gift card to your printable.
4. Sign the card (or have your kiddo sign it).
5. Wrap some twine around the whole thing if you desire.
That was easy!
Other posts you might enjoy…