This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This review is sponsored by GhostBed. We received a sample of the product received in this post in order to facilitate the review. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% our own.
When the GhostBed mattress and foundation arrived at our house, we could not wait to bring it in the house and unbox it!
We received a king sized GhostBed and were looking forward to replacing our California King (ie 2 twin XL mattresses shoved together). We live in an older house with a very short and narrow doorway. Any mattress larger than a full simply won’t fit up our stairs. This is why we had to settle for a Cal King if we wanted anything bigger than a full.
As you can see, this GhostBed box (containing a king size mattress!) fit up our stairway. Hooray!
Watch the video above for a full unboxing and more details, but to summarize, in about 30 minutes we had the foundation assembled, the mattress unboxed and were sitting on our new GhostBed.
How do we like it? In short? WE LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is soft (the top has a memory gel layer) yet still offers some firm support which my bad back is very happy about.
Here are several things we just love about our GhostBed:
- SOFT! I know, I already said that. But it’s true. Plus, the 2″ Gel memory foam uses a proprietary formula with larger cells to make it more reactive to the body for cooler nights.
- GhostBed is made in America.
- You can purchase your GhostBed right on the internet. It will ship from one of 8 distribution centers nationwide within 24 hours of your order.
- You have 101 nights to decide if you want to keep it. If you’re not satisfied you can send it back for a refund.
- GhostBed comes with a 20 year warranty (wow!).
- Shipping is FREE.
- You can score a $50 discount on your GhostBed here!