This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Very Berry Smoothie – Zero Weight Watchers Freestyle Points
We drink smoothies a lot. It’s fun to play around with the different ingredients, though fruit (berries in particular) almost always end up being key players!
Here is a great (easy!) smoothie recipe you can try. It’s 0 points on the new Weight Watchers Freestyle Program.
Very Berry Smoothie
You will need:
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries berries
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup almondmilk
- 1/4 cup fat free plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
How to make:
- Dump all ingredients into a blender (or Nutribullet)
- Pour in a cup and enjoy!
I’d love to hear what YOUR favorite smoothie recipes are!
Other posts you might enjoy…