Sharpie Marker Mug
The pink heart holiday is in the rear view mirror… bring on March 17th! Whether you can claim Irish lineage or not (mine is no secret with my redheaded beauty!), green and all-things-shamrock will start to appear very soon!
I just love making Sharpie mugs. They are so easy and you can make almost any design you can think up.
Last week I got a jump on some St. Patrick’s Day fun by making a shamrock-themed Sharpie mug.
You only need 3 things to make this mug. Pick up a mug at the dollar store, then get a green oil-based Sharpie paint marker. Next, you’ll need a stick in the shape of a shamrock. I cut one out in vinyl on my Silhouette Cameo, but any sticker will do.
How to make a Sharpie Marker Mug:
Preheat your oven to 350 F.
Stick the shamrock onto the mug.
Draw dots with the marker all around the perimeter of the shamrock decal.
Remove sticker (careful not to smudge your dots!).
Place mug in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven. Let cool.
I recommend hand washing these mugs instead of putting them in the dishwasher.
This video will show you the entire craft process in about 1 minute –
More posts you might enjoy…
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- $10 – Star Wars St. Patricks Day Tees
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Magical Reindeer Food Recipe + Free Printable Poem Tag
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project