This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
You know how there are those foods that you know like, but have never attempted to make? You’re pretty sure they aren’t super difficult to whip up, yet you remain hesitant. You order this dish when you go out to restaurants and continue to think that it’s probably not something you’ll ever cook yourself.
Then comes that day.. when you DO cook it yourself. And when you learn how CRAZY EASY it is to make, you know it has earned a permanent spot in your party food lineup. That’s pretty much exactly what happened in this house with one of my all-time favorite appetizers – spinach artichoke dip!
Look how simple!
You will need:
- 14 oz jar artichoke hearts
- 10 oz package frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 16 oz Velveeta Queso Blanco, cubed
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
How to make:
1. Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Microwave on high for 3 minutes. Stir. Microwave for 2 additional minutes, or until the Velveeta is completely melted.
4. Enjoy while still warm with tortilla chips!