This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
2019 Regal Cinemas $1 Summer Movies Schedule
Every year we wait with anticipation for the $1 Regal movies schedule to come out! See below for the 2019 Regal Cinemas $1 Summer Movies Schedule!
The 2019 Regal Summer Movie Express Schedule HAS NOW BEEN POSTED! HOORAY!!
Moviegoers of all ages can climb aboard to enjoy a great selection of films. During this summer-long weekly movie festival, select Regal Cinemas, United Artists and Edwards Theatres will offer selected PG rated movies for only $1 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. Please remember – the schedule varies by location. Check out their $1 movie schedule, put in your zip code, and search your specific theater’s schedule. This year there are 12-14 weeks of movie fun (length varies by location)!
The 2019 list of participating theaters is now available. Find a theater near you here.
Many theaters are playing BOTH movies BOTH days! This is a great budget-friendly to spend some time out of the summer heat.
2019 Regal Summer Movie Express Schedule
NOTE (DIFFERENT THAN PREVIOUS YEARS): THIS LIST VARIES BY THEATER. The list below is a sample schedule and will give you a good idea what what movies are playing this summer.
PLEASE make sure you check your local theater to see if: they are participating, WHEN the movie program starts, WHEN specific movies are playing.)
- Week 1
Lego Batman Movie
House with a Clock in its Walls
- Week 2
House with a Clock in its Walls
- Week 3
Despicable Me 3
Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch (2018)
- Week 4
Lego Movie 2
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
- Week 5
Secret Life of Pets
- Week 6
Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie
- Week 7
How to Train Your Dragon 2
- Week 8
Penguins of Madagascar
- Week 9
Kung Fu Panda 3
Lego Ninjago Movie
- Week 10
- Week 11
- Week 12
How to Train Your Dragon
Check out the Regal Summer Movie Express page for more info and details!
Tips for making the most out of Regal $1 Summer Movies:
- Arrive early. Many of the $1 summer movies fill up quickly, especially when the weather outside is rainy. Sometimes summer camps or day cares will bring large groups of kids to the movies. If you plan to arrive at the theater 30-60 minutes early, you will almost always be able to score tickets to that days’ movie.
- Bring snacks. Leave the cooler at home, but bring your big purse or diaper bag. Pack snacks and drinks at home. Dollar movies are awesome, but don’t forget how pricey the concession stands can be. While I never turn down fresh popped popcorn, I always get candy at the dollar store for movie going.
- Bring a sweatshirt for each kid. Movie theaters are dark and chilly! Sometimes they are actually too cold when you sit for 2 hours in the AC. It’s always a good idea to bring an extra layer for everyone, just in case.
- Don’t expect a quiet theater. We have all been there – you are all set to enjoy a movie that you have been looking forward to and then you end up with a loud person (kid or adult) in your theater. Totally annoying. But try to pack some patience during these $1 summer movies as they are, after all, FOR KIDS. Kids are chatty, squiggly, and some might have never been to a movie theater before! Don’t expect a quiet theater and try to go with the (noisy) flow.
- Check to make sure your local theater is participating before loading the kids in the car. Don’t set yourself (or your kids) up for massive disappointment. While many Regal, UA, and Edwards Theatres participate in the $1 summer movie program, some do not.
More Cheap Summer Fun!
More fun you might enjoy…