This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Beauty and the Beast Inspired Party Ideas
I have such fond memories of watching the Disney’s original Beauty and the Beast, which first hit movie theaters in 1991. I fell in love with the music and it was one of the first musicals that I memorized the entire soundtrack from start to finish. When Lily was born, Beauty and the Beast was one of the first Disney movies that we watched together and since the age of 2, Belle has always been one of her favorite princesses.
We love the live Beauty and the Beast Stage Show down at Hollywood Studios, too! We are so excited to see the live action Beauty and the Beast movie that will arrive in theaters this March. I am especially thrilled to see Emma Watson take on the role of Belle – that makes the Harry Potter fan in me SUPER happy!
What better way to celebrate this movie release than compiling a collection of Beauty and the Beast Inspired Party Ideas!
Beauty and the Beast Inspired Food
1. Make “The Grey Stuff” from the song Be Our Guest. (This recipe is a copycat of the one served up in the Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom in Disney World.)
2. Set up a Village Bread Shop for snacks like Hostess with the Mostest.
3. Some Rose Cake Pops like these from Flour Arrangements are just adorable!
4. Set out some “Chip” Mugs filled with popcorn, cheese curls or other easy snacks like this example from Popsugar.
5. One quick Pinterest search returns HUNDREDS of Beauty and the Beast cakes, but I find this example from It’s All About the Cake simply breathtaking!
6. I love these stunning cupcakes from Liv & Focus.
Beauty and the Beast Inspired Decor
1. Announce the theme of your party with some pretty invitations, like these from Custom Creations Invitation Design.
2. Recreate this centerpiece using free printables from Disney.
3. Your guests will go crazy for these adorable DIY Rose Place Settings from Hunted Interior!
4. This Beauty and the Beast inspired cutlery chandelier from Life is a Party has so much “wow” factor. It is also an inexpensive piece of DIY decor.
5. I could stare at these gorgeous rose centerpieces from Tumblr all day long!
6. Use yellow balloons with blue bows and you’ve got “Beast” inspired balloons like these from Confetti Momma.
Beauty and the Beast Inspired Party Favors
1. Yellow bags + rose = adorable favor bags!
2. Mirror favors! Great idea from Crowning Details.
3. Send each princess off with a mini rose party favor like this example from Elo7.
4. Another great favor idea are these Belle inspired tutu nail polishes from Fairy Totes Couture.