This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
Disclosure: I received samples of some of the products pictured above in order to facilitate the post. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
- Puffs Basic SoftPack Tissues – Because, well? Sniffles happen. The first few weeks of school around here are notorious for catching colds, so I always make sure we’re prepared by stocking up on plenty of tissues. I love these SoftPacks of Puffs because no matter how much crap Lily shoves in her various bags, these packages hold up great!
- Knot Genie – If you follow me on Facebook, you may have seen my accolades for this brush! Lily has thick long hair and even when it’s at its knottiest, the Knot Genie gets knots out without ripping her hair out. This makes for a MUCH less stressful morning routine!
- GoGo Squeez Applesauce Pouches – It’s applesauce… in a POUCH. It’s tasty, it’s healthy, it’s portable, it’s shelf-stable. Oh yeah, and my kids BEG for it! This is a snack that I can feel good about giving the kids and they love it so much, we get it delivered regularly thanks to Amazon Subscribe and Save.
- Fit & Fresh Kid’s Healthy Lunch Set – I love the versatility that comes with this set! Lily is much more willing to eat fresh veg in her lunchbox if it actually appears FRESH! These little containers come in a variety of sizes and will keep an array of fresh foods chilled until snack or lunch time. Great addition to the lunchbox!
- Personalized Library Tote Bag from Dinkelboo – One of the exciting perks of being an elementary schooler around here is getting to go to weekly “specials” including LIBRARY. But if you have ever had to rescue a library book from spills, rips or some other damage, you know how hard it can be to keep them in pristine shape! I LOVE these bags from Dinkleboo. Lily’s bag stays in her backpack at all times. Any library books that she checks can stay safe in this tote!
- Crayola My Color Is Packs – Where has this idea been my whole life? Many people have a favorite color – and now you can buy a whole pack of Crayola products (8 to be exact) that come in ONE specific color!
- Crayola Powerlines Project Markers – Punch up the color factor on the next project with these bright (and scented!) markers!
- Tea Tree Essential Oil – I was thrilled when Tea Tree Oil came as part of my Premium Starter Kit with Young Living Essential Oils. Did you know that LICE and other bugs have a strong dislike of tea tree oil? I like to put a few drops in our shampoo and I also keep a spray bottle with tea tree oil diluted in water handy. I use the spray bottle to dampen Lily’s hair in the morning as I style it. I also spritz a little on her shoulders and sometimes her backpack and jacket hood for extra measure!
- Lunchbox Love – I have been in love with Lunchbox Love for years… since I very first laid eyes on these little packs of cards. I sent a few in Lily’s snack bag last year in Kindergarten and she loved them but had to get the teacher to read the messages to her. This year she is a reading MACHINE and I cannot wait to start sending Lunchbox Love in her packed lunches! Each pack of Lunchbox Love comes with colorful fun cards that display cheery and positive messages, fun facts, riddles, etc. They are AWESOME and I love the positivity that they promote!
- Worry Eaters – These adorable little plush dolls are the perfect anecdote for battling a child’s worry or anxiety. Kids can write or draw their worry on a piece of paper and then “feed” it to their Worry Eater by unzipping its mouth and placing it inside. Let the Worry Eater hold on to that worry so your child doesn’t have to. Parents can peek at the note after their child goes to bed that night to spark a healthy conversation and help ease fears and worries. Please stay tuned for a full review on these cute cuddly creatures in the next few weeks!
What Back to SCHOOL MUST-HAVES would you add to my list?