This post may contain affiliate links and ads. Read our disclosure policy here.
This post is sponsored by Barnes and Noble. All opinions are 100% our own.
Mother’s Day is just around the corner and Barnes and Noble has helped us out with a curated book list especially with moms in mind. Sometimes it’s easy to forget how amazing it is to lose yourself in a great book. I let years go by without reading more than a book or two every 12 months when the kids were very young. I finally realized how much I had missed reading and how enjoyable it is to follow a character’s adventures across a few hundred pages.
These days I always have a book on my bedside table. I read for about half an hour almost every single night before I got to bed (sometimes a little longer if the book is so good that I just. can’t. put. it. down!).
Barnes and Noble really makes it easy to give your mom or like-a-mom a thoughtful gift for Mother’s Day.
Godiva deal – Don’t forget how books and chocolate make a perfect pair. For a limited time and in-stores only, when customers spend $24.95 or more at one of B&N’s “Gifts for Mom” table, they can get $5 off Godiva chocolates. YUM!
About those books… check out the books below for some great suggestions for gifting this year.
1. The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition), Melinda Gates
2. Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition), Rachel Hollis
3. Lost Roses (The Barnes & Noble Book Club Edition), Martha Hall Kelly
4. Becoming, Michelle Obama
5. Where the Crawdads Sing, Delia Owens
6. The Matriarch: Barbara Bush and the Making of an American Dynasty, Susan Page
7. Daisy Jones & The Six, Taylor Jenkins Reid
8. The Martha Manual: How to Do (Almost) Everything, Martha Stewart
9. Educated, Tara Westover
10. The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life’s Direction and Purpose (Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition), Oprah Winfrey
If books and chocolate are on your list of top gift picks for Mom this year, we have you covered! Make sure to swing by your local Barnes and Noble store and check out the above ideas PLUS all sorts of other thoughtful options that your gift recipient is sure to love.