Need a fun and tasty (not to mention SUPER colorful) spring or Easter themed treat? Look no further than Peeps S’mores! These cuties are incredibly easy to make and when we don’t have time (or the weather doesn’t allow) for a campfire, we just microwave the Peeps for a few seconds to soften them a bit. If we do have a campfire burning, we pop the Peeps onto roasting sticks instead of regular marshmallows.
Here’s what you need:
Peeps (we used bunnies but the chicks would work too!)
Stick a melty Peep in between 2 graham crackers and add a piece of chocolate!
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag
- DIY Peeps Shirts
- St. Patrick’s Day Home Decor Inspiration
- Leprechaun Cookies
- Leprechaun Bait + Free Printable Tags