This post is sponsored by Netflix. As a member of the Netflix Stream Team, I have agreed to write a monthly post showcasing Netflix shows and/or movies. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own.
Many of you know by now that I have a serious weak spot for salted caramel mocha flavored anything. My favorite item to consume is a latte, but I love other similarly flavored snacks as well. I wanted to come up with an easy, fairly quick-to-make, portable party snack recipe to take to our Halloween party next week.
The taste from our trial run turned out great. Both kids and adults enjoyed the snack and we now have a new fall favorite to add to our list of party possibilities. Whether you’re heading out to a party over the next week or two, or simply kicking back with snacks and streaming Halloween shows or movies, this recipe will fit the bill!
You will need:
- small pretzels (we used the square-shaped pretzels)
- caramel bits for melting
- chocolate chips for melting (or melting wafers)
- candy corn
How to make:
1. Line a cookie tray with wax paper and arrange pretzels in a single layer.
2. Melt caramel per package instructions and drizzle over pretzels.
3. Melt chocolate per package instructions and drizzle over pretzels.
4. Place tray in the refrigerator until the caramel and chocolate firm up.
5. Remove from refrigerator and break up into small pieces. Place in a bowl and toss in a handful of candy corn.
6. The tasty is salty sweet and the colors SCREAM Autumn! Enjoy!
If you’re turning to streaming Netflix this Halloween, check out this lineup of current family friendly Spooky/Wizard-y/Magical-related titles that you can watch!
Hotel Transylvania 2
Scooby-Doo!: Mystery Incorporated
Masha’s Spooky Stories
DreamWorks Spooky Stories
R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour
Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie
Girl vs. Monster
Sabrina’s Secret Life
Courage the Cowardly Dog
R.L. Stine’s Mostly Ghostly: One Night in Doom House
Dragons: Race to the Edge
Mia and Me
Room on the Broom