St. Patrick’s Day is March 17th!
This year St. Patrick’s Day feels like it’s so close to Easter, I almost lost track of it altogether. I put together this cute little gift for Lily’s teacher over the weekend. I used a container from IKEA (they come in a 4-pack in the marketplace area) and simply added some Skittles candy and a few chocolate gold coins.
Wrap some twine around the top and print out this gift tag that I made. Instant (cute) gift!
More posts you might enjoy…
- Shamrock Pound Cake
- 10-Second Rainbow Cupcakes – St. Patrick’s Day Dessert Hack
- Magical Reindeer Food Recipe + Free Printable Poem Tag
- Peeps Egg Surprise Cupcakes
- Easy Easter Candy Centerpieces – Peeps, M&Ms and Chocolate Bunnies
- Easy Easter Candy Mug Gift Silhouette Project
- 20 Awesome Leprechaun Tricks to Play on Kids!
- FREE Printable Leprechaun Jokes (Perfect for Lunches!)
- Rainbow Pot of Gold Teacher Gift with FREE Printable Tag